Monday, September 3, 2012

A Week in McAdamsville

This should be interesting.

Until today I've been an unpaid volunteer dodging in and out of the campaign. This week we're short staffed with TJ and Justin going to the convention. So I've taken a week's vacation and I'll be functioning as a full-time staff member (or, more accurately, I'll be functioning as a full-time gopher for the actual staff.) 

I'm still unpaid, but this opportunity offers special advantages. 

For instance, while our dear campaign manager is in Charlotte, I'll attempt to rifle though his desk and blog about campaign secrets. Next, I'll find the keys to our red school bus and take it out for a joy ride. Finally, I'll hack our computer and change the tag-lines to our "Yeah, he's different" billboard campaign. I'm thinking...
  • "Small carbon footprint, eats gridlock for breakfast."
  • "Never throws a tantrum, yet gets what he wants."
  • "Doesn't own a business, just works for a living." 
If you have any additional ideas, just leave them as comments. 

For this week I intend to leave more frequent, but far shorter posts. My hope is to offer a glance of the campaign as a fully involved member of the staff.  

Therefore, I'll tweet new entries from @geopence, but I won't overload my Facebook page with McAdams Apple announcements. If you're not a subscriber to my tweets (which would include the world's population, minus three) simply check back here at McAdams Apple and you'll find new posts. 

Have a great week, I'm sure I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment